Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I have missed many Thankful Thursday's, but as the school year progresses I will try and remember all that I have to be thankful for and I'll try to let you know what I'm thankful for. 



This is my car, but in grey.  I am grateful that it got me and all my belonging to Logan safely.  Especially because I was unable to see out my back window, and my two back seat windows and barley out of my passenger side window.  So, thanks Hyuandi for making the trip safe.







If you don't think this mountain range is beautiful, there could very well be something wrong with you.  For Labor Day I went to Star Valley, WY to see my grandparents and keep going North into Yellowstone and passed these mountains called The Tetons. Pictures do not do justice.  Old Faithful is also one of the most interesting natural things on earth today.  I'm grateful that I can run away for a weekend and see so many new and amazing things.  I live in such an amazing place.



In this very competitive economy we live in I am so grateful to have a job.  The third day I was in Logan, I got a job.  It was just what I wanted too.  I am the after school secretarty for an after school program at a middle school here in the valley.  It's been the first week of work and I love it.  I can't wait to get to know the kids better and know the teachers better as well.  I am just so happy that I was able to find a job.




Today, I'm happy. Tomorrow I will be happy and forever I will be happy. I have so much to be grateful for.



No comments:

Post a Comment