Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thursday's

Thursday's are my favorite day of the week.
I got a palm tree for my birthday one year - I was pissed, but I laugh about it now.
Red is my favorite color, and purple.
I think I'm really funny.
I do get along with just about anyone.
I love that I'm tall.
I walk a lot faster than the average person.
I don't like baths.
I like celery.
I love to dance, of any kind.
I miss my dog almost more than anything else - he's my favorite.
I have a best friend who is a Marine. 
I have thoughts that constantly run through my head.
I love children, more than anything else.
Being grown-up is going to be over-rated.
I want a house with huge windows.
I love the stars.
I'm so ready for Valentine's Day to be here.
I really want to talk to Jade.
Three tests this week - hopefully I do well.
I'm going to George Strait, Reba and Leanne concert in April.
I'm happy and a grateful person.

xoxo
Bai Rae

1 comment:

  1. You can't love children and your dog more than anything else at the same time... :) But I love you. :) more than anything else... thanks for being my first follower.

    ReplyDelete