Friday, January 28, 2011

School
It’s been a good couple weeks of school.  I love USU!  I’m so glad I moved away and have had many new experiences.  I’ve recently decided I’m double majoring, so I’ll be here a semester longer, but it’ll be so worth it.  I’ll be getting my degree in pre-k through 3rd and 1st through 8th.  I’m so stoked about it.  I have yet to have an emphasis, but I will soon have one.  I’ll hopefully be accepted into the program in late July. I went to observe a classroom today, for my orientation to elementary education and it’s been forever since I’ve been surrounded by kids and I miss it so much! I can’t wait to start my major classes next fall.  I think at the beginning of every semester there is always stress, so I’ve been stressed lately, especially about all the things I have to do to get ready for entering the education program.



Mi casa
I’ve been missing home lately. I think it’s almost harder than it was at the beginning of the year, which is crazy, but it’ll be okay. I’m not going home home until spring break, so that’s a long time.  And for spring break I’m pretty sure I’ll be home doing nothing. Haha, go Bailey!
Any who, that’s all I have to say about anything today. Later skater.

No comments:

Post a Comment